SHAMELESS HARASSMENT BY ANTI-VAXX MOVEMENT

The fact that anti-vaxxers do not hesitate anything to prove their insane theories is also shown by the attacks that Dragana Petrovic, mother of Nadja (2) who died of measles, suffers. She is being attacked by one of the opponents of the MMR vaccine Jagoda Savic.

As the public learned about two-year-old Nadja Petrovic from Kragujevac, who fought the lion's battle to survive measles, at that moment, anti-vaxxers began to harass Nadja's family only to prove some of their crazy theories. What is even more terrible, these attacks do not stop even today when little Nadja is gone.

Dominating here is certain Jagoda Savic from Bosnia and Herzegovina, who represents herself as someone who is the head of the Association of Parents of Children with Difficult Diseases in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Jagoda Savic (source: Facebook)


This woman has no respect for Nadja's parents and the tragedy that has hit them, and threatens them with filing criminal charges, asks to examine the true truth about the death of the child, telling Nadja's mother that she is guilty of her death, because she refused her help, that is the help from Italian doctors she recommended to her.

Disturbing messages, almost daily received from Jagoda Savic, Nadjas mother Dragana has publicly shared on her social networks profiles, and she says that she is additionally shaken and disturbed.

I do not even know what that woman wants from me anymore. She does not respect our pain for the loss of the child. Not even 40 days passed since Nadja died, and she isn't leaving us alone. And all of this, she is doing only to prove some of her crazy ideas, that Nadja is infected with some special kind of measles, vaccine induced. This is what all anti-vaxxers claim - says Dragana Petrovic, the mother of Nadja who died of the disease that she was not supposed to be allowed to get.

She explains that it all started when she publicly blamed and pointed out to those who were against vaccination, first for her daughter's illness, and later for her death.

When she first contacted her, Jagoda was nice, adventurous and offering help, just at the moment when Dragana was the most vulnerable and easy to be manipulated. She was in such a state that she could do anything to save her life.

That's when the antivaxxers, led by Jagoda, rushed at her. According to the messages, Jagoda first offered her help, but in return, she asked for child's blood. When she was dismissed in a fine manner, she moved to the second level of harassment. Later, she asked for Nadja's medical documents to be sent and shown to certain doctors in Italy. She even promised some kind of help so that Nadja's parents did not have to worry about it.

Along with extracting information from Dragana, Jagoda led a kind of war with people who advocate vaccination on social networks.

When she failed in her intention to prove some of her delusional ideas of ​​how Nadja got measles, without any humanity, she sent a message to Dragana, saying that Nadja's case had been handed over to the authorities because it contained elements of crime. Because she refused her help, she threatened Dragana with a criminal complaint.

Why she disturbed a woman whose child died due to a disease that was supposed to be eradicated. Jagoda Savic simply ignored the questions.




Jagoda: „Dragana, which clinic is Nadja admitted to? Maybe I can help. Greetings, Jagoda.”
Dragana: „Nadja is on the Institute for Mother And Child. She's in intensive care. There's nothing to help, they did everything they could. Unfortunately, we don't have any more options.”
Jagoda: „What's her doctor's name?”
Dragana: „It's not only one doctor, they are all involved because she is a complex patient.”




Jagoda: „Who is the head of the department?” 
Dragana: „Why do you need the information? You can't help us for sure, unfortunately.” 
Jagoda: „Because i'm a president of an organization in Sarajevo. It's called The association of parents of severely ill children in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the association is intouch with 11 child hospitals in Europe.” 
Dragana: „The head of the department is dr Snezana Ristic, but everyone's involved in Nadja's treatment.”





Dragana: „Pulmonologist, neurologist, gastroenterologist, metabologist, immunologist, endocrinologist, hematologist, etc. Unfortunately, we need them all now.” 
Jagoda: „If you agree, I will talk to dr Ristic tomorrow, to hear what she has to tell me.”
Dragana: „Here's no need for that. They will have a meeting of the consilium tomorrow, so we will see. She would probably tell you the same things she tells me every day. And, she is not a kind of doctor who likes people interfere her work. They are taking excellent care of Nadja here.”





Jagoda: „I have just call a friend whose child was treated by her. She said that she was very kind. I'd like to suggest to her to send blood and urine samples abroadand we would be the ones to pay for the analysis.”
Dragana: „Why send the samples? You think they will find something that hasn't already been found here? Nadja's lungs are severely damaged and numerous other complications. We know what 's wrong, but the recovery isn't going the way we hoped. Not even a millimeter.”





Dragana: „I am not saying that she is not kind, she is very kind, but there's really no need for you to do that.”
Jagoda: „Dragana, there are some examoinations that are not taking place in Serbia, and after which there's a therapy which could be helpful. I would, actually, like to connect her with a doctor from Italy, so two of them can talk about it.”
Dragana: „They will have a video meeting with doctors abroad, The only therapy that exists, doesn't work. She isn't responding. She has a lot of autoimmune diseases that are proved. She is given immunosuppressives and corticosteroids, but she is non-responsive. Especially now, because of measles, there's a mess in her body. Thanks, anyway. If we don't find a solution, I will contact you.”





Dragana: „I know that. And now i'm starting to doubt your good intentions, or am I maybe wrong?” 
Jagoda: „Dear Dragana, of course you are wrong. You are under the impression of hospital and they are hard to stand. I had excellent teachers, some world-known doctors, and they taught me to take care of details, so I notice every detail.” 
Dragana: „They are very hard to stand. Only those who went through something like this know. If I need help, I'll call you, but not for now. Thanks, bye.”






Jagoda: „Dragana, how are you. How is Nadja?” 
Dragana: „I'm visiting her right now. Well, she is not well.” 
Jagoda: „On Saturday afternoon, I'm going to Milan, there's a man who financially helped four times our sick children and I will see him on Saturday evening. But, every time he asked for a paper to cover the money withdrawal from the account, because it's his company's account. In case of need, do you have any sort of letter from hospital that you can photograph and send me on Facebook? Tomorrow morning I'm going to a monastery so I'm going to light candles for both of you. Lots of greetings.” 
Dragana: „Thanks, but I don't have it. Greetings to you, too.”




Jagoda: „In case you saw a photo of the sea on my profile, I'm going to Genova on a conference on Sunday morning, but on Saturday and Monday (since I'm flying from Milan to Sarajevo again) I will see that man. I would like to help you a bit and he likes to help to our children and he already did it. Is there anyone home who could take photos of the papers from hospital? Your husband, for example?” 
Dragana: „If there's need, I will let you know, Thanks, anyway.” 
Jagoda: „Nadja is a so sweet little girl. It's heartbreaking to see her that ill. When was she diagnosed with the autoimmune disease? How was she old then?”




Jagoda: „Dear Dragana, it was freeying cold in monastery, a very cold day, but I'm back home. I called the head of the intensive care department and I'm not under the impression that Nadja's life is in danger, only her disease is very difficult. She told me that there's no need for help in treatment and through our communication I learned that Nadja is in very good hands. Regardless of conditions under which Italians financially help (only in emergencies) it would be necessary to explain that the money actually goes to you, since you need to be with the child. Regards, Jagoda.”



Dragana: „Nadja is in a life threatning situation. She is in the worst condition of all the children in the department. Your impression is wrong. I search for other options for her treatment, thank you for being interested, but, please, don't call her doctor or anyone you plan to call, I'm not aware of you having the right to do that if I didn't ask you to. I'll go to the manager of the hospital tomorrow to ask how can the information be spread around. I don't need any of your srevices, I'd like you to leave me alone so I can take care of my child.”



Jagoda: „Excuse me, but don't make mistakes with anyone. I wasn't given information about her diagnose and the rules of hospital haven't been broken. I only asked if it's necessary to pay for some lab analysis abroad, pay for medications or a doctor from a foreign hospital and your doctor told me no, so what kind of information about Nadja she has given me???” 
Dragana: „I want no further discussion about it. They have consulted clinics around the world and are waiting for feedback. Thanks for being interested and bye.” 
Jovana: „Dragana, don't forget that the lord above is watching us and knows what we do. Best regards.”




Jagoda: „With all due respect towards the tragedy that happened, be honest, mother, and explain to us how it's possible that Nadja was diagnosed with the autoimmune disease when she was a year and a half old, and she was supposed to be vaccinated with MMR when she was 1?”



Dragana: „And don't write on my wall anymore, I'm not going to justify myself to anyone.” 
Jagoda: „Dragana, on 18/3/2018 I reported Nadja's case to the police in Serbia because it has elements of criminal offense. Each medical detail should be examined thoroughly.” 
Dragana: „What criminal offense?” 
Jagoda: „Dragana, you are one of the parties in the criminal proceeding and I cannot talk with you about it anymore. I'm coming to Belgrade on May 21st and I'm going to be interrogated. However, I wish you all the best, and especially for you to explain the ideas to yourself…” 
Dragana: „What do you want from me?”




Jagoda: „Dragana, I'm telling you again, we cannot talk anymore. Anyhow, in life, I'm interested in truth and justice. Considering the fact that, by now, the police has probably started following your FB connections, we cannot communicate through FB until the proceedings are over. Best regards.” 
Dragana: „No problem. I'm always for justice. Too bad the interrogation is not on May 8th, because it's her 3rd birthday, so you might show a bit of respect and let the child rest in peace. Bye.”




Jagoda: „The child will rest in peace.” 
Dragana: „Since you are suing me for not accepting your help, I'd like to let you know that we contacted many clinics from which we got the same answers, that there was nothing that could be done, because the damage had already been huge. The child wasn't stable enough to be transported to the MRI even. There were also meetings with some foreign experts and the answers were the same. So, please stop interfering where you don't belong.”




Jagoda: „Oh, the interrogation has already been underway, and the entire correspondence between you and me is forwarded to the investigator in charge of Nadja's case. There's a limit you shouldn't cross, but you did, and it's time for you to take responsibility for that.” 
Dragana: „Shame on you. That's all I'm going to say.” 
Jagoda: „Say whatever you want. You can't escape the justice, and the truth will come out.” 
Dragana: „SHAME”




Jagoda: „Shame or not shame, the investigation of all your contacts on fb will take place and that is something you cannot interrupt. And stop writing to me, because probably this chat is also under the investigation.” 
Dragana: „I'll take responsibility for everything that I did wrong, if I did it. Goodbye.”




The thing is that she probably wanted to get any kind of document from the hospital with Nadja's name on it, so they can share it around as an ultimate evidence of Nadja dying due to vaccines while her mother was seduced by pharmaceutical mafia putting the blame on poor parents who only want freedom of choice in vaccinating. The blood and urine samples she asked for were supposed to be sent to experts in Italy who are probably charlatans gathered around antivaxx movement Corvelva so the analysis would show that the vaccines Nadja got actually caused certain concentrations of heavy metals in her body which led to her bad health condition. And then, of course, Nadja's parents were supposed to pay for some kind of detox treatment for Nadja.

When she got nothing and the child died, in anti-vaxx groups Jagoda started the story about filing criminal complaints against Nadja's mother because she refused her help.


Vladimir Cimerman







Primjedbe

TETA DJANA PREPORUČUJE

ANTIVAKCINALNE IZMIŠLJOTINE

SLAĐANA VELKOV - PRVA VIOLINA PROTIVNIKA VAKCINACIJE U SRBIJI

DECA, VAKCINE I JAJA

KO JE KRIV ZA MALE BOGINJE?

TEORIJE ZAVERE I VAKCINACIJA

UČENJE SLOBODE